One of the big hurdles for drivers who have recently passed their test is getting an affordable insurance quote. Your insurance quote is affected by many different factors including; which company you choose to go with, whether you have a driveway and the location where you live. However the most influential factor in the quote is your choice of car. Therefore we have given you five of the cheapest cars to insure to help you get on the road as soon as you can.
5. MINI One – This new shaped MINI One comes with an average insurance cost of £2,268.85 for 17-18 year olds. The MINI is a surprising inclusion, but this is evidence that it’s a good choice for young drivers.
4. Daewoo Matiz – This pocket sized runabout, which is now a Chevrolet had an average insurance cost for 17-18 year olds of £2,258.26. Not the biggest car, but helps keep your money in your pocket.
3. Peugeot 107 – This French miniature may not be the most fashionable car on the road, but with an average insurance cost of £1,994.42 for 17-18 year olds, it’s definitely a good economical choice.
Used Peugeot 107 search
2. Ford KA – Of course the unique looking Ford KA would be included. Known for being an economical car choice, the KA has an average insurance cost of £1,781.25 for 17-18 year olds.
1. Ford KA 2 – What’s the only car cheaper than a Ford KA? Well another one I obviously. The mark 2 model has been measured as the cheapest car to ensure for 17-18 years olds at an average cost of £1,651.40.
Quote generated from MSN cars