Marvel enthusiasts, brace yourselves for Hyundai's special edition Iron Man-inspired Kona SUV. Hyundai working in collaboration with Marvel have launched the Kona Iron Man SUV, with the aim to engage with an infinite and passionate fan base. The limited global production is available to Test Drive in your local Evans Halshaw Hyundai dealership now!
Hyundai will be working in collaboration with Marvel to launch the Kona Iron Man SUV, with the aim to engage with an infinite and passionate fan base.
Vice President, Minsoo Kim comments:"Our relationship is more than just product placement as we aim to create custom experiences that resonate with the Marvel audience. The Kona Iron Man Edition is a perfect example of blending our two worlds together into one special vehicle that we hope will excite fans of both brands all around the globe."
The combination, uniting SUV enthusiasts and Marvel fans alike, is an exciting entity for Chief Marketing Officer, Dean Evans who said:
"The first time we saw the Kona, we knew its unique, rugged design drew a compelling resemblance to the strong and iconic Iron Man suit. There is also a nice synergy between the fun and adventurous nature of the Kona and the playful yet bold character of Iron Man/Tony Stark."
The unique design resembles the Marvel icon in specific detail. As its most direct exterior feature, the Kona Iron Man edition closely mirrors the facemask and eye outline of the Iron Man suit, by embodying signature front-lighting and electric-blue LED daytime running lights. Inside, embrace yourselves for a Stark Industries-branded 8-inch colour touchscreen navigation interface with Tony Stark signature dashboard graphics and an Iron Man mask on the smart key.
- Electric-blue LED Daytime Running Lights
- Red armour roof finish with Iron Man mask graphic and matte grey body paint finish
- Red armour accents to front fascia with dark chrome front grille
- V-shape hood bevel with Marvel logo
- ron-grip dual-tone 18-inch alloy wheels
- Iron Man-themed technical graphics for Heads-up Display start-up animation sequence and instrument panel
- Stark Industries-branded 8-inch colour touchscreen navigation interface
- Iron Man Exosuit cues throughout, on front and rear bumpers, headlight bezels, cladding, skid plate and headlight
- Tony Stark Signature dashboard graphic and Iron Man mask on smart key