Keeping you safe at Evans Halshaw Ford
Throughout COVID-19 pandemic we have worked extensively with Ford to implement the 'Ford Care Code', which sets out a number of safeguards that have been put in place to help protect our customers and associates during visits to our retailers.
Implemented safeguards include:
- Markers put in place so that customers can maintain a 2-metre social distance
- Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of our customers and associates
- Meticulously sanitising your vehicle before it's returned to you
- Offering no-contact test drives that are unaccompanied
- Offering online demonstrations and contactless demonstrations in the dealership
- Offering contactless payment
- Offering the opportunity to book your service online
To learn more about the standards being implemented at Evans Halshaw Ford retailers, take a look at Our Standards.
Click and Collect
This service means you're able to browse for your next car and then complete the buying process from the comfort of your own home.
Once you've found your ideal car, all you have to do is arrange payment, whether that's through finance or a one-off payment.
You can expect the car you purchase to be fully sanitised by one of our expert valeters before collection.