With countless years of experience working on Ford vehicles, we have an unparalleled network ready to maintain your particular model. So, whether you need someone to carry out your annual MOT, or you need some bodywork taking care of, Evans Halshaw Ford have you covered.
Learn more about Evans Halshaw Ford servicing and the benefits of having your car maintained by us below.
Benefits of an Evans Halshaw Ford service
There's a number of benefits from having your vehicle serviced by a registered Evans Halshaw Ford retailer:
- Tailored to your vehicle needs as determined by Ford.
- Fully qualified technicians with training from Ford will be used to carry out your service.
- We will only use the highest quality of genuine Ford parts, which are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first.
- We will check Ford's database to identify any outstanding updates and software upgrades.
- An official Evans Halshaw manufacturer stamp in your service book will be provided, giving you or any future owners of your vehicle complete assurance that the vehicle has been maintained to
- the highest possible standards.
- A thorough complimentary Vehicle Health Check report will be carried out for your peace of mind, which will also include a Ford Video Check. The electronic report details 30 different elements of
- your car, including any recommended work
Our comprehensive range of Evans Halshaw Ford Service Plans have been designed to help spread the cost of maintaining your vehicle, meaning there is never an unexpected bill waiting for you.
The Ford Service Plan offers you an excellent opportunity to save money on your vehicle's maintenance because a one-off payment covers the cost of your servicing for up to 3-years, which works out cheaper than paying for individual services; you can pay for the plan on a monthly basis as an alternative. An added bonus is that the service plan extends your Ford One Call assistance beyond the initial one year's free cover.
If that wasn't enough for you, the service plan can be transferred to the next owner should you decide to change your vehicle.
Find Out More
Going the Extra MileWe understand that life moves fast and that you most likely have better things to be doing, that's why we offer the following additional services:
We will have two fully-trained Ford technicians complete a service on your vehicle within sixty minutes. Double the working power means half the waiting time for you.
If your business operates Ford vehicles, then Evans Halshaw Ford provide you with the opportunity to have your fleet serviced at a location to suit you. This minimises downtime for your business, ensuring inconvenience is kept to an absolute minimum.
Find Out More