Book a Ford Service Online
With countless years of experience working on Ford vehicles, we have an unparalleled network ready to maintain your particular model. So, whether you need someone to carry out your annual MOT, or you need some bodywork taking care of, Evans Halshaw Ford have you covered.
Learn more about Ford Servicing and the benefits of having your car maintained by your nearest Evans Halshaw Ford retailer below.
Benefits of an Evans Halshaw Ford service
There's a number of benefits from having your vehicle serviced by a registered Evans Halshaw Ford retailer:
- Tailored to your vehicle needs as determined by Ford.
- Fully qualified technicians with training from Ford will be used to carry out your service.
- We will only use the highest quality of genuine Ford parts, which are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first.
- We will check Ford's database to identify any outstanding updates and software upgrades.
- An official Evans Halshaw manufacturer stamp in your service book will be provided, giving you or any future owners of your vehicle complete assurance that the vehicle has been maintained to the highest possible standards.
- A thorough complimentary Vehicle Health Check report will be carried out for your peace of mind, which will also include a Ford Video Check. The electronic report details 30 different elements of your car, including any recommended work
Ford Service Plan
Our comprehensive range of Ford Service Plans have been designed to help spread the cost of maintaining your vehicle, meaning there is never an unexpected bill waiting for you.
The Ford Service Plan offers you an excellent opportunity to save money on your vehicle's maintenance because a one-off payment covers the cost of your servicing for up to 3-years, which works out cheaper than paying for individual services; you can pay for the plan on a monthly basis as an alternative. An added bonus is that the service plan extends your Ford One Call assistance beyond the initial one year's free cover.
If that wasn't enough for you, the service plan can be transferred to the next owner should you decide to change your vehicle.
Ford Scheduled Service
Having your vehicle serviced in line with Ford's Service Schedule provides a number of benefits, which include prolonging the life of your car and retaining its value in the long run.
By having your car serviced through Evans Halshaw Ford, we will ensure the details are fully recorded in your vehicle Service Portfolio or on the Ford Digital Service Record system (whichever is applicable).
In addition to the above, each service is completely tailored to your vehicle's type, mileage and age. Our factory-trained technicians have access to state-of-the-art diagnostics equipment and use only Ford genuine parts.