Affordable Servicing for your Ford
Ford Essential Service and Repairs is designed to help keep your older Ford model (aged four years or older) in the best possible condition without costing you an arm and a leg. Benefits include the following:
- Ford-trained technicians will complete any work required, ensuring your car is in the best possible hands.
- Any servicing or repair work is done using Ford Motorcraft parts, meaning your car is benefiting from genuine parts.
- All of our prices are transparent, meaning you won't get any unexpected bills.
- A Ford Video Check will be produced by our technicians, who will highlight any issues so that you can see for yourself.
- Thanks to our online booking platform, you can arrange any service or repairs with minimal hassle.
- Ford Mobile Service is available at participating dealers, and means we can complete basic servicing or repairs on your driveway (needs to be a flat and solid surface).
Book a Service with Evans Halshaw Ford
As your Ford vehicle gets older, it is imperative that you continue to maintain it to the same standards that you would with a newer car. This is because wear and tear items are more likely to be coming to the end of their life, which is the same with any car.
Ford Essential Servicing and Repairs has been designed to give you the opportunity to maintain your vehicle to the highest standards, without having to pay a premium for it. In short, if you own a Ford vehicle aged four years or older, you can benefit from affordable maintenance and servicing at your nearest Evans Halshaw Ford retailer.
Terms and Conditions
Ford Essential servicing and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for retail customers only
Eligible vehicles: Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles with up to and including 2.5L engines are eligible. All RS models and LPG derivatives are excluded.
All Ford Essential servicing and repairs qualify for a local price match guarantee as follows:
(i) If the price of any like-for-like job is lower than that of the Dealer’s listed prices or the recommended retail prices within a 5 mile radius of the relevant participating Evans Halshaw Ford Dealer, the price will be matched.
(ii) An alternative quotation must be provided by the customer either before the work has been undertaken by the Evans Halshaw Ford Dealer or within 14 days of the repair being carried out.
(iii) The lower price will be matched, providing the customer can produce a written quotation for an identical job, including genuine Ford-supplied parts, from a repairer who is subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice, within a 5-mile radius of the Evans Halshaw Ford Dealer.