Keep your business moving with Evans Halshaw
At Evans Halshaw Ford we know how important it is to keep your business moving, so we're bringing something special straight to your door.
Introducing Ford Mobile Servicing, which ensures that any maintenance or warranty work can now be carried out right on your business premises. The service is really handy and beneficial to your business, reducing valuable downtime and also waiting time if one of your vans needed to be sent away for repair or service.
Our Ford Mobile Servicing is carried out by highly trained Ford-approved technicians, using Ford-approved equipment and fitting Ford genuine parts. Most repair costs to your vehicle are likely to be covered by the Ford manufacturer warranty too.
- Routine Service & Maintenance
Benefits of Ford Mobile Servicing
There's a number of benefits to having your car or van maintained through our mobile servicing offering, which include:
- A quick, convenient and efficient service
- We come to you
- State-of-the-art Ford Diagnostic Equipment (IDS)
- Fully qualified Ford technicians will work on your vehicle
- Genuine Ford manufacturer parts are used, promising quality
- There will be a reduced vehicle downtime
- Save on fuel and time when arranging to take a single vehicle into a garage
- Get multiple vehicles serviced at the same time
Qualifying Ford Mobile Servicing Locations
|Evans Halshaw Ford Bedford||01234 328 522|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Bretton||01244 660 681|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Bury||01617 645 454|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Coatbridge Transit Centre||01236 707 500|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Darlington||01325 488 888|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Glasgow Transit Centre||01417 701 100|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Lincoln||01522 530 101|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Manchester Transit Centre||01618 727 711|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Wolverhampton||01902 875 400|
|Evans Halshaw Ford Wrexham||01978 365 585|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No you don't.