Peace of mind with every new Renault
All Renault new cars are covered by a warranty from the date of first registration for up to three years, with unlimited mileage in the first 24 months, then limited to a total of 60,000 miles or three years, whichever comes first. This mileage limit is different for all-electric cars, and is 100,000.
This means that when purchasing a new Clio, ZOE, Captur or any other Renault car, you can benefit from three years total piece of mind, knowing that should any issues arise with your vehicle as a result of a material or assembly defect, we are able to repair or replace parts without charge, inclusive of labour.
Key Benefits of the Renault 3-Year Warranty
There are many advantages to the 3-year warranty that comes with every new Renault car:
- 3-years same-level coverage against the parts and labour cost of repairing or replacing parts found to have any material or assembly defects
- Unlimited mileage in the first 24 months and up to 60,000 miles thereafter, and 100,000 miles for all-electric vehicles
- 12 years anti-corrosion warranty
- 3-years warranty against paint defects
- 3-years roadside assistance included (UK only)
- The latest diagnostic equipment for both fault finding and repairs
- Repairs made using genuine Renault parts, guaranteed by the manufacturer
- Specially trained Renault technicians making any necessary repairs
- Transferring ownership of the vehicle does not affect the warranty
For further information or full terms and conditions, please contact your nearest Evans Halshaw Renault dealership or see the Renault website.
Are Renault vans included?
Renault LCV models come with a 3-year with unlimited mileage in the first two years, then up to 100,000 miles thereafter, whichever comes first. See the Renault website for more details and full terms and conditions.