Introducing the All-New Renault Arkana
Sleek and sturdy, the All-New Arkana is Renault's first-ever Coupé SUV. Featuring the classic aspects of an SUV, such as high ground clearance, combined with the iconic, sloping roofline of a coupé; the Arkana provides exceptional practicality and space, making it the ideal family car.
Refinement, advanced hybrid technology and connectivity complement each other and will make the Arkara an appealing option for many drivers looking for a spacious, compact SUV with a modern and premium impression.
Design and Practicality
Don't let the elegant and sophisticated exterior fool you, the All-New Arkana has a strikingly bold design, but the practicality of this vehicle has not been compromised in the slightest. 513 litres of boot space is at your disposal and it benefits from a raised floor and rear seats that can be folded entirely flat.
Expect superior design features if you opt for the premium R.S. Line model, which adds various enhancements derived from Renault Sport's DNA and the New Megane R.S..
Rest assured though, that Renault haven't skimped out on the entry-model as the entire Arkana range boasts All-LED headlights, quality chrome interior details and a leather-finished gear lever. Moving up the models sees the introduction of a leather steering wheel as well as other sportier exterior and interior design elements.
Technology and Safety
Consistent with other Renault models, the Arkana is well equipped in terms of modern technology and safety equipment. Depending on the model specification a digital dashboard features either a 4.2, 7, or 10-inch Driver Information Display along with either a 7-inch horizontal or 9.3-inch portrait Easy Link touchscreen infotainment display.
Providing added convenience and safety for the driver are various Advanced Driver Assistance Systems available on the All-New Arkana:
- Motorway & Traffic Jam Companion
- Adaptive Cruise Control (with Stop & Go)
- Active Emergency Braking System (AEBS)
- Blind Spot Warning
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keep Assist
Catering well to smartphone users, the centre console features a wireless smartphone charging system and the Renault Easy Link multimedia system is compatible with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™.
Engines and Performance
The mid-sized compact SUV will be available to order in the UK from July 2021 with a choice of two engines, the 138bhp E-Tech hybrid powertrain, also featuring in the All-New Clio E-Tech Hybrid; and the 1.3-litre TCe four-cylinder turbocharged direct injection petrol engine, with mild-hybrid technology.
Full-electric driving, with zero tailpipe emissions, can be achieved for urban driving 80% of the time with the innovative E-Tech hybrid powertrain. Combining a 1.6-litre petrol engine with a lithium-ion battery and two electric motors, the Arkana E-Tech Hybrid reduces CO2 emissions and fuel consumption by up to 40% compared to a traditional combustion engine in urban driving.
Also delivering 138bhp, the efficient TCe engine is paired with an EDC dual-clutch automatic transmission to provide engaging performance and low running costs.
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Traffic sign recognition
- Active emergency braking with pedestrian, cyclist detection
- Lane keep assist with active steering and lane departure warning
- Distance warning alert
- Automatic wipers with rain sensor
- Front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera
- ESC with ABS, emergency brake assist, hill start assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Isofix system (i-Size) on rear seats and front passenger seat
- Renault Automatic Emergency assist (E-Call)
- USB ports
- Colour 4.2" (micro-hybrid) and 7" (HEV) driver instrumentation panel
- EASY LINK 7": Multimedia system with DAB radio on 7" touch screen - Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM compatible - Bluetooth®
- Automatic heating and air conditioning system and air purifier
- Front LED reading light
- Hands-free keycard - Keyless access & start
- Door Mirrors - Electrically adjustable and heated
- 4 electric windows
- 100% LED headlights (C-shape Daytime running lights (DRL) and 3D rear lights) with automatic activation
- Tinted windows
- 17’’ diamond-cut Bahamas alloy wheelsBody-coloured door handles, lower chrome and
- Key features in addition to Iconic:
- Blind spot warning
- Rear traffic warning
- Automatic main/dipped beam headlight activation
- Traffic sign recognition with overspeed prevention (linked with speed limiter)
- Adaptive cruise control and speed limiter
- EASY LINK with 9.3" screen and navigation: Connected multimedia system with 9.3" vertical touch screen, compatible with Android AutoTM and Apple CarplayTM - Bluetooth®, USB sockets
- 7’’ colour TFT driver’s information display
- Auto-Update service: automatic updates of multimedia system and maps for the main country for 3 years
Connected navigation services: GoogleTM address search, Tom TomTM Live traffic information, Weather, fuel prices
- 4G connected vehicle with 3 years of data included
- Renault MULTI-SENSE, customisable driving modes and interior ambient lighting
- Automatic day/night rear-view mirror (electrochrome)
- 18’’ Pasadena diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Slate grey satin front and rear skid plates with chrome exhaust tail pipe
- Extra-tinted rear windows and tailgate
- Special trim strip on door panels and dashboard
- Light-coloured headlining
- Black fabric and synthetic leather upholstery
- Leather steering wheel and gear lever knob
Key features in addition to S Edition:
- Easy Park Assist (hands-free parking)
- Electric height-adjustable driver and passenger seats
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Special front bumper with aerodynamic blade
- Special R.S. line badge on wing trim
- Grey and black diamond-cut 18" R.S. Line Silverstone alloy wheels, with red inserts
- Body-coloured door handles, lower door protection in dark metal/body-coloured
- Glossy black door mirrors
- Red R.S. line highlights on steering wheel and dashboard, red top-stitching on door panels, seats and central armrest
- Special carbon-look trim strip on door panels and dashboard
- Seat belts with red strips
- Black headlining
- Aluminium pedal unit
- Leather gear lever knob with top-stitching
- Special R.S. line leather seats - suede effect
- Perforated leather steering wheel with red stitching and R.S. Line badge
Test Drive the all-new Renault Arkana
Renault's first-ever Coupé SUV dons a compelling appearance both from its exterior, sculptured features and its premium interior design touches.
Electrified powertrains make the Arkana appealing in the sense of low running costs and reduced CO2 emissions, whilst still being a suitable choice for families in terms of spaciousness and practicality.
To book a test drive in the all-new Renault Arkana, please contact your nearest Evans Halshaw Renault dealership.