Introducing the Peugeot 508
The All-New Peugeot 508 Fastback is the natural evolution of the previous generation of 508. However, a bold and elegant design features throughout to create a distinctive car that also boasts incredible driving dynamics. Make no mistake, the 508 Fastback is successfully redefining the premium saloon segment.
The sensational design can be seen inside too, Peugeot’s i-Cockpit is a thing of beauty and gets better with every new model it’s released in, while the layout is unmatched in this segment.
Read on to discover more about the All-New 508 and how it could redefine your weekly commute.
Design and Practicality
Peugeot's styling department have created some stunning models in the last few years, yet they have somehow managed to excel themselves once again with the new 508.
Regardless of whether you opt for the Fastback or SW Estate, owners will enjoy tight lines and muscular features. One of the boldest exterior features is the rear light cluster, which boast a 3D full LED 'claw effect', that really distinguish the 508 from the crowd.
Because of its shape, the practicality level is enormous. The boot capacity of the fastback bodystyle is huge thanks to a hatchback-like opening, and the SW estate makes things even more practical still.
Interior and Technology
Although the exterior of the new 508 is stunning, it's the cabin design and its technology that really help this car excel. The interior has been designed to surround the driver and its passengers in a blanket of futuristic luxury and refinement.
The 12.3" head-up digital instrument panel can be configured to show you the driving information you desire, while Peugeot's innovative i-Cockpit infotainment system is intuitive and easy to use. The addition of the aluminium shortcut buttons to change menus are a simple addition that make life much easier on a daily basis.
Regardless of the specification you opt for, you will enjoy an ocean of premium materials that have been beautifully stitched together.
Economy and Performance
Alongside a fresh exterior design and new interior layout, the 508 gets access to Peugeot's latest generation of engines and gearboxes, which even includes the addition of a plug-in hybrid option.
If you do a large number of miles throughout the year, then the award-winning BlueHDi diesel engines are guaranteed to provide you with all the efficiency you need, while the PureTech petrol engines offer a blend of usable performance and excellent fuel economy.
The plug-in hybrid variant is a game changer, and allows owners to benefit from lower emissions and better efficiency on a weekly basis. With a shade under 40 miles available on a full-charge, your daily commute could be considerably kinder on the bank account.
The All-New 508 Fastback Active comes with a variety of desirable safety equipment as standard such as Peugeot’s Safety Packs. The Active comes with a generous amount of useful in-car kit as standard, such as the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit 8.0” capacitive touchscreen.
- Connected 3D Navigation
- Mirrior Screen® with MirrorLink®
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
- Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
- Automatic duel zone climate control
- Parking sensors - rear
One of the Allure's additional features is the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® 10” capacitive touchscreen, which gives the interior a boost in luxury and technology. The Allure also offers a sportier version of the Active with its upgraded 17” ‘Merion’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels.
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® 10" capacitive touchscreen
- Mirror Screen®: (Apple CarPlay™ , Android Auto and MirrorLink®)
- Seating: driver and front passenger seat electric lumbar adjustment
- Seating: Mistral tri-material 'Imila' leather effect and 'Brumeo' cloth seat trim with grey 'Béton' stitch detail
- Safety Plus Pack: ABSD (Active Blind Spot Detection)
- Safety Plus Pack: DAA3 (Advanced Driver Attention Alert)
- PEUGEOT Open and Go
The 508 Fastback GT Line offers a great all-round blend of sports styling and efficiency. Main assets include the 18” ‘Hirone’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels, PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify sound system and smartphone charging plate.
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify
- Smartphone charging plate
- Full LED headlights
- Full LED 3D rear lights
- 18” ‘Hirone’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
- Mistral full-grain perforated leather steering wheel with Aikinite stitch detail and satin chrome 'GT Line' emblem
The 508 Fastback GT builds on the sports styling and efficiency of GT Line by adding further luxury and style. The full leather interior that features massaging front seats is guaranteed to make any long-distance journey a please, while the smart electric tailgate is something you’ll realise you can’t live without.
- Full leather interior with massaging front seats
- Drive Assist Pack Plus with ACC Stop and Go
- Smart electric tailgate
- Focal® premium Hi-fi system
- 19” ‘Augusta’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
- Connected 3D Navigation: includes TomTom® Live updates (3-year subscription)
Peugeot 508 Fastback First Edition represents the pinnacle in luxury, with the addition exclusive styling to help you stand out from the crowd. Additional features are included, such as fully automated parking assistance, premium sound system and night vision.
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® with 10” HD touchscreen
- Exclusive First Edition styling detail
- Fully automated parking assistance
- Night Vision
- FOCAL® Hi-fi system
- 19" 'Augusta' two tone, tinted varnish finish diamond cut alloy wheels
Test Drive the Peugeot 508
All-New Peugeot 508 redefines the premium-saloon segment with its innovative cabin design and stunning exterior aesthetics. Couple the looks with a series of advanced driving aids and some of the most efficient engines on the market, and your investment becomes increasingly wiser.
Available through your nearest Evans Halshaw Peugeot retailer. Alternatively, take a look at our latest 508 offers above.