Introducing the New Peugeot 3008
Despite its position within Peugeot's range, this model offers incredible levels of design that are echoed throughout the exterior and interior of the vehicle. The latest generation boasts a number of key changes, which include a frameless radiator grille, refreshed bumpers, and new alloy wheel designs.
The changes may sound trivial, but they blend seamlessly with each other, giving the New 3008 a real contoured elegance that is further enhanced by the features that can be found with the newly introduced 'Premium' models, which bring extra goodies on top of the standard specifications.
Design and Practicality
New 3008's distinctive aesthetics are complemented by its excellent driving position and versatile interior layout.
The raised ride height translates to excellent visibility over the road ahead, and makes it easier to manoeuvre. In addition, the increased height means it's straight-forward to fit a child's seat. New 3008 is strictly a five-seater vehicle, so you'll need to look at the larger 5008 if you want seven seats.
The large tailgate combines nicely with the generous boot space to make the storing and removal of cumbersome items convenient, while the low loading lip is a must-have when unloading any heavy shopping. The rear seats can be folded flat to create a cargo space that's almost van-like.
Interior and Technology
Peugeot's next generation i-Cockpit infotainment system plays a pivotal part in the overall driving experience.
The instrument cluster features a 12.3-inch digital head-up screen that can be fully customised and configured to suit the driver, while a 10-inch capacitive touchscreen occupies the central dashboards and grants access to features such as DAB radio, navigation, and settings.
If your daily commute involves tricky roads, or you simply want more flexibility, then the optional Advanced Grip Control feature is worthy of consideration. The system provides four different driving modes (Normal, Snow, Mud, and Sand) and delivers power accordingly for maximum grip.
Available driving assistance technologies include:
- Night Vision (available as an option on GT and GT Premium models)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Lane Positioning Assist
- Latest-Generation Automatic Emergency Braking
Economy and Performance
New Peugeot 3008 is available with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. However, the French giants have made two advanced plug-in hybrid options available too.
Each engine choice has been engineered to offer flexible acceleration and excellent real-world fuel economy. Opt for one of the hybrids and emissions are as low as 29 g/km CO2.
- 1.2-litre PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual
- 1.2-litre PureTech 130 S&S 8-speed automatic
- 1.6-litre PureTech 180 8-speed automatic
- 1.5-litre BlueHDi 130 S&S 8-speed automatic
The hybrids are available in two power outputs, 225 and 300 bhp respectively. They combine with a traditional PureTech petrol engine to maximise efficiency and everyday usability. In addition, they can travel between 34 and 36 miles on battery power alone. If you want four-wheel drive, then you'll need to opt for the most potent version.
New 3008 Models
- 17" Chicago Alloy Wheels
- Eco LED headlights
- Cruise control and Speed Limiter with intelligent speed adaption
- Parking sensors - front/180 Colour Reversing Camera
- Electric/heated folding Door Mirrors with exterior courtesy LED lighting
- Mirror Screen®: Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
Automatic and dual-zone diffusion air-conditioning system
Bi-Tuner radio including DAB
Fabric Trim 'Mistral 'Meco' with 'Goa' stitching
In addition/replacement to Active Premium models:
- 18" 'Detroit' Storm Grey alloy wheels
- Front and rear door and sill protectors with polished stainless
- 10" High Definition Capacitive Touchscreen/ Connected 3D Navigation
- Safety Plus Pack
- Advanced Emergency Braking System
- Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
- Door mirrors with blind spot detection indicator and auto dipping function
in reverse gear
- LED interior lighting
- Front ambient lighting
- Half Leather effect trim with Mistral 'Colyn' cloth seat trim and
Mint Green Stitching
- Height adjustable driver and front passenger seat
In addition/replacement to Allure models:
- PEUGEOT Open & Go (keyless entry & push button start)
- Blue ambient lighting to front door panels and cupholders
- Footwell lighting
- Dashboard, front and rear door panel finish: 'Brumeo' fabric
- Satin chrome front door panel recess trim
- Foldable front passenger seat
- Aluminium Longitudinal Roof Rails
In addition/replacement to Allure Premium model:
- 18" Detroit Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
- Black Diamond Roof
- Twin 'exhaust effect' chrome trim
- Chrome window line trim
- Door Mirror shells painted in Nera Black Front door sills with stainless steel insert featuring 'PEUGEOT' lettering
- 'GT' emblems (front wings and tailgate) - excluding HYBRID versions
- Full LED headlights with static corner lighting and Daytime Running Light extension
- Grey 'Greval Alcantara' dashboard and door panel inserts
- Aikinite contrast stitching to central armrest, gear lever gaiter and dashboard facia
- Flocked front door pocket interior with blue ambient lighting
- Mistral floor mats with Aikinite contrast stitching
- Mistral full grain perforated leather steering wheel with Aikinite stitch detail and satin chrome 'GT 'emblem
- Roof lining and windscreen pillars - Mistral black
- Mistral 'Alcantara' and leather effect seat trim with Aikinite stitch detail
- Aluminium pedals
- Driver Sport Pack
- Drive Assist Plus Pack
In addition/replacement to GT models:
- 19" 'San Francisco'' Matt Onyx Black diamond cut
- FOCAL® premium HIFI speaker system
- FOCAL® tweeter speaker grilles in 'belem bronze' metal effect
- Driver and Front Passesnger Heated Seats
- Visio Park 2: 360° Colour Camera System
- Park Assist: automated parallel and bay parking assistance
- Motorised Electric Tailgate (key plip and foot operated)
Test Drive the New Peugeot 3008
Families looking for an ultra-modern family SUV that offers immense levels of practicality and all the modern technologies you could ever want, plus more, won't go wrong with the New Peugeot 3008.
The elegant design and generous standard specification enhance its desirability, while the choice of efficient engines make it a no-brainer for those looking to save money at the pumps and reduce their carbon footprint.
Please contact your nearest Evans Halshaw Peugeot retailer if you'd like to discover the New 3008 for yourself.