Introducing the All-New Nissan Juke
Bringing a sense of fun and personality to the small car segment, the Juke crossover has always been a unique offering on the UK new car market.
The latest generation retains everything that the Juke is known for; distinctive styling, fun driving dynamics and a raised driving position, while introducing the most up to date technology and as well as improved practicality and comfort.
It's grown up slightly, and with a minor increase in overall size it has become a lot more practical as an everyday family car, with a much larger boot and plenty of room for five occupants.
Design and Practicality
There's no doubting that the Juke has always stood out from crowd, with a genuinely unique appearance that looks like nothing else on the road. The latest model is no different, setting a new standard in the small crossover segment for design.
Enhancements such as the 19-inch alloy wheels and 'floating', coupé style roof design are combined with the standard-fit LED headlights, which are circular in shape as a nod to the previous generation car that so many people adored.
The interior is much more roomy than the previous model, with a much larger cargo capacity as well as improved leg and headroom for both front and rear passengers.
Interior and Technology
The transformation of the All-New Juke continues on the inside, which is now much roomier and has a far larger boot. The improved quality of the materials means overally comfort levels are given a boost, while soft-touch materials throughout the cabin give a premium feeling to the occupants.
Nissan have loaded up the All-New Juke with all of the latest technology, with the inclusion of ProPILOT, which takes the stress out of long distance commutes and heavy traffic by assisting with accelerating, braking and even steering.
The 8-inch Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto-compatible touchscreen NissanConnect infotainment system gives drivers access to TomTom maps, live traffic information and even a Wi-Fi hotspot for passengers to make use of.
Economy and Performance
Powering the All-New Juke is Nissan's latest 1.0-litre three-cylinder DIG-T turbocharged petrol engine, which produces 115 bhp, which is more than enough to generate the kind of driving fun which the Juke has always been known for.
When driven in normal mixed use, Nissan's claimed fuel economy of 48mpg is easily achieveable, with both manual and automatic transmissions on offer. CO2 Emissions are low, too.
Nissan have always been big on safety tech and the All-New Juke is no exception, with lots of safety features offered including; Intelligent emergency braking with Pedestrian and cyclist recognition, Traffic sign recognition, Intelligent lane intervention, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Blind spot intervention.
Generously equipped as standard, the Visia is a great choice for small families who want a unique SUV.
- LED headlamps and Daytime Running Lights
- DAB Radio, Bluetooth®, USB and AUX connectivity
- 4.2" full colour TFT screen combimeter
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- Lane Departure Warning with Intelligent Lane Intervention*
- Traffic Sign Recognition
More style and better connectivity, this Juke is essential during the modern age.
Specification highlights (in addition to Visia):
- 17" Alloy wheels
- NissanConnect 8" Touchscreen Entertainment System*
- Apple CarPlay® + Google Android Auto®
- NissanConnect Services
- Rear View Camera
A few extra gadgets goes a long way, especially when the Juke is excellent to begin with.
Specification highlights (in addition to Acenta):
- NissanConnect Navigation with TomTom Traffic*
- 7" full colour TFT screen combimeter
- Intelligent Key, Start push button and electric hand brake with Auto Hold Function
- Leather steering wheel and shift knob, interior ambient lighting
- Automatic Climate Control
19-inch alloy wheels and a Bose sound system are just two of the reasons you should consider a Tekna.
Specification highlights (in addition to N-Connecta):
- 19" Alloy wheels
- Advanced Safety Shield Pack* including Intelligent Around View Monitor (360° colour camera)
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Blind Spot Intervention
- Rear Cross-Traffic alert
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist
- Moving Object Detection
- Bose® Personal® Plus Audio System
- Heat Pack including heated front seats and ThermaClear® heated windscreen
Bigger wheels and two-tone metallic paint work, this Juke is a must-have for those who like to make an impression.
Specification highlights (in addition to Tekna):
- 19" Akari Alloy wheels
- Two Tone Metallic Paint
- Exterior personalisation pack: Fuji Sunset Red, Pearl Black or Blade Silver inserts on front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts
- Interior personalisation pack: Enigma Black, Energy Orange or Light Grey
- Satin silver front bumper finisher
The Premiere Edition is all about style and personalisation. Distinguishing yourself from the rest is this Juke's top priority.
- 19" Alloy wheels
- Two Tone: Pearl Black with Fuji Sunset Red roof and door mirrors
- Exterior personalisation pack: Fuji Sunset Red inserts on front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts
- Interior personalisation pack: Enigma Black leather & Alcantara® Seats
- Bose® Personal® Plus Audio System
Test Drive the All-New Nissan Juke
Overall, the All-New Juke offers the compact dimensions, fantastic driving fun and unique styling that it has always been known for. It has grown up a little bit, but that only serves to increase practicality and comfort, while the level of technology has reached impressive new heights.
To experience the New Juke for yourself, please book a test drive at your preferred Evans Halshaw Nissan dealership.