Introducing the all-new Hyundai Tucson
Sitting firmly in the mid-size SUV segment of the new car market, the all-new Tucson is bigger and better than ever before, with a seismic shift towards state-of-the art technology as well as revolutionary interior and exterior design.
Perfect for those with growing families, the Tucson is a highly practical and capable vehicle. It's available in two-wheel and four-wheel drive with petrol, petrol 48-volt mild hybrid, full hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains so no matter what your regular journeys are like, there's a version to suit you.
Despite its reasonably large size, it's very affordable to buy and own thanks to its next-generation powertrains. Safety technology is up there with the best-in-class, with a tremendous amount of advanced driver aids fitted as standard.
Design and Practicality
Undoubtedly one of the most charismatic and distinctive designs of any SUV, the exterior look of the all-new Tucson is cutting edge to say the least. The large, unique front grille accentuates what is a muscular design, full of sharp angles and expressive lines.
All-new Tucson is 20mm longer, 15mm wider and 5mm taller than the previous generation, which allows for a larger boot (now up to a maximum of 620 litres with the seats up). There's significantly more head and legroom for rear seat passengers, too.
As with all good SUVs, the rear seats fold in a 4:2:4 ratio to create a gigantic load area of up to 1,799 litres, with folding levers located in the boot to make the process easier.
Technology and Safety
Both interior technology and advanced safety features are strong suits of the all-new Tucson.
While the three-zone climate control, heated and ventilated seats and the excellent 10.25-inch touchscreen entertainment will grab your attention, it's the little things like Rear Sleeping Mode that really make the difference. This ingenious system turns off the rear speakers to allow the driver to listen to the radio without disturbing the kids in the back.
All-new Tucson delivers a best-in-class safety package that includes:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Remote Smart Parking Assist
- Surround View Monitor
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-avoidance Assist
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist
Economy and Performance
Where powertrains are concerned, Hyundai have been hard at work making sure there's a choice of engine and transmission to suit every driver of the all-new Tucson.
There's one purely petrol (1.6-litre 148bhp turbocharged 4WD or 2WD) as well as two mild hybrids available in the following configurations:
- 1.6-litre T-GDI Smartstream with 148bhp and 2WD
- 1.6-litre T-GDI Smartstream with 178bhp with optional 4WD
Both of these engines provide excellent power delivery and improved economy, with both six-speed manual and seven-speed automatic transmissions on offer. There's also the Hybrid or Plug-in Hybrid all-new Tucson available, producing 227bhp and 261bhp respectively. The plug-in hybrid (PHEV) variant is capable of travelling up to 34 miles on electric power alone.
All-new Tucson Models
- 10.25" Touchscreen satellite navigation with Mapcare and LIVE Services
- 10.25" Supervision instrument cluster
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Bluelink® connected car services with 5 year subscription
- Phone connection - Android Auto/AppleCarPlay
- 17" Alloy wheels
- Roof rails
- Air conditioning - Climate Control (Dual Zone)
- Automatic dimming rear view mirror
- Daytime running lights - LED
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Alarm - Category 1
- Forward collision avoidance assist (FCA) car, pedestrian and cycle
- Lane Follow Assist with Lane Keep Assist
- Cruise control
- Drive mode select
- Rear parking sensors with camera
Key features in addition to SE Connect:
- 18" Alloy wheels
- Chrome effect bumper moulding
- Dark chrome effect radiator grille
- Silver front & rear skid plate
- Interior ambient lighting
- LED headlights with static bending light
- Smart adaptive cruise control
- Heated steering wheel
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Keyless entry with stop/start buttom
- KRELL premium audio system
- Wireless phone charger
- Blind spot collision warning
- Rear cross traffic collision warning
Key features in addition to Premium:
- 19" Alloy wheels
- Three zone automatic climate control
- LED interior lights
- Panoramic electric tilt and slide sunroof
- Rear side window blinds
- Smart electric tailgate
- Highway drive assist
Test drive the all-new Hyundai Tucson
The latest generation of Hyundai Tucson has all of the ingredients to be a fantastically popular family SUV. Technology, comfort and safety are all taken care of, while the latest generation of hybrid powertrains ensures affordable running costs too.
To arrange a test drive in this fabulous new SUV from Hyundai, please contact your nearest Evans Halshaw Hyundai dealership.