What is Citroen SimplyDrive?
Citroen SimplyDrive was created to offer our customers another option when buying a brand-new Citroen. Providing 3 years motor insurance, servicing, roadside assistance, warranty and road fund licence all in one fixed monthly payment will allow you to keep on top of your finances.
Citroen SimplyDrive is available to you in one finance package - Personal Contract Purchase.
Who is Simply Drive for?
If you can relate to any of the below, the Simply Drive scheme is perfect for you;
Just passed your test
Looking to own a brand-new first car
Buying a car for a younger member of the family
Simply want a finance package that covers all your motoring costs in one easy payment
Evans Halshaw Citroen's Simply Drive deals would be perfect for you. With just one payment a month, you will pay for your brand-new car as well as its car insurance, tax, servicing and roadside assistance.
Getting a new Citroen really is that easy - a new car every three years and no need to worry about anything other than to just add fuel.
Which new Citroen cars are available on Simply Drive?
You can drive away any of these brand-new Citroens with all your motoring costs covered in one fixed monthly payment.
The Citroen C1 has the style, poise and charisma to stand out from the crowds. It is a perfect car for first-time drivers or nipping around the city streets. It is designed to look after you, your passengers and your budget. With a range of colours and personalisation options, you can have your C1 to mirror your taste and lifestyle perfectly.
The unique shape of the New C3 sets itself apart from the competition. It is a great stylish hatchback for the family! When you choose the Citroen C3 on the Simply Drive scheme, you can choose from a range of colours and options to match your personality and budget.
Citroen C3 AIRCROSS
The C3 AIRCROSS brings back character to the daily car with a stylish and unique exterior design alongside an exquisite interior layout. There's plenty to love about the quirky C3 AIRCROSS; and thanks to the Simply Drive scheme, you can get behind the wheel of one for a fixed monthly sum.
Citroen C4 Cactus
It's difficult to find a car that offers as much as the C4 Cactus in this day and age. Striking looks, a stunning interior and a charming driving experience make the C4 Cactus a must-have for the working family professional. With the Simply Drive scheme, you have everything you need to get moving for one fixed monthly sum.
- What happens at the end of my Citroen SimplyDrive contract?
- What do I do if the delivery of my car is delayed?
- Who is eligible for insurance?
- Can I add other drivers on to my Citroen SimplyDrive insurance?
- What is the insurance excess?
- Can I earn a No Claims Discount?
- When I call Citroen insurance to set up my policy, what information will I need to have to hand?
- What documentation will I receive when my car is delivered?
- What proof of no claim discount do I need to provide for my Citroen insurance?
- Which countries can Citroen insurance collect no claims discount from?
- Will my policy cover me when driving other cars?
- What happens at the end of my content and with early settlements?
- What is the SimplyDrive service plan?
- Will the servicing plan cover my final service at the end of my contract?
- Which types of cover will I be eligible to receive from roadside assistance?
- Can I take my car abroad?
- What is the payment process for a road fund license?
- What happens if the road fund licence increases in price for the subsequent years?