Affordable Servicing for Your Citroën
There's no better place to have your Citroën serviced than through one of our authorised retailers, who have countless years of experience maintaining newer and older models.
Our technicians have been fully manufacturer trained and therefore know your Citroën model inside and out, meaning your car or van is in excellent hands when you bring it to us.
We offer a range of services that have been designed to help keep you on the road and ensure your vehicle remains in the best possible condition. Learn more about having your Citroën maintained and its numerous benefits by exploring our available services below.
Benefits of an Evans Halshaw Citroën Service
Bringing your Citroën to one of our retailers for routine maintenance provides a number of benefits:
- Each service is completed in line with the manufacturer's recommendations
- Factory trained technicians will complete all servicing work on your vehicle
- Only manufacturer approved parts are used, which maximise your vehicle's lifespan and performance
- In addition to the service, our technicians will carry out a free Visual Health Check and report back on key areas of your vehicle, including any recommended work
- Your vehicle's online digital service history will be updated after every service where applicable. Alternatively, you'll receive a dealer stamp in your service book
- We'll check Citroën's database to ensure there are no outstanding recalls
Fixed Price Servicing and Repairs
There's a stigma that you have to pay a premium for having your car maintained by an authorised retailer, which simply isn't true. Citroën's Fixed Price Servicing and Repairs programme has been put in place to help you take care of your car for less.
Fixed Price Servicing offers unbeatable prices on routine maintenance, with all work completed by our trained technicians using genuine parts. In short, it doesn't get better than this.
Fixed Price Repairs help keep you on the road when wear and tear items come to the end of their working life. Citroën Approved Parts come with a two year warranty for added peace of mind.
Citroën Service Plan
Our choice of Service Plans have been designed to help you spread the cost of maintaining your vehicle, meaning you don't have to worry about any unexpected bills.
The great thing about each Service Plan is that you can choose between paying a one-off sum to cover your maintenance for a set period, or you can opt for a low monthly payment. Better yet, these plans work out cheaper than paying for individual services, meaning you save money in the long run.
Our service plans can be shaped to your needs as well as your vehicle's age and mileage, ensuring you aren't overpaying unnecessarily.