Affordable Servicing for Your Citroën
There's no better place to have your Citroën serviced than through one of our authorised retailers, who have countless years of experience maintaining newer and older models.
Our technicians have been fully manufacturer trained and therefore know your Citroën model inside and out, meaning your car or van is in excellent hands when you bring it to us.
We offer a range of services that have been designed to help keep you on the road and ensure your vehicle remains in the best possible condition. Learn more about having your Citroën maintained and its numerous benefits by exploring our available services below.
Benefits of an Evans Halshaw Citroën Service
Bringing your Citroën to one of our retailers for routine maintenance provides a number of benefits:
- Each service is completed in line with the manufacturer's recommendations
- Factory trained technicians will complete all servicing work on your vehicle
- Only manufacturer approved parts are used, which maximise your vehicle's lifespan and performance
- In addition to the service, our technicians will carry out a free Visual Health Check and report back on key areas of your vehicle, including any recommended work
- Your vehicle's online digital service history will be updated after every service where applicable. Alternatively, you'll receive a dealer stamp in your service book
- We'll check Citroën's database to ensure there are no outstanding recalls