Introducing the New Citroën ë-C4
The all-electric compact hatchback delivers all the benefits of the C4 with the addition of a stress-free drive, thanks to the almost silent all-electric driving experience, Advanced Comfort Seats® and smooth suspension.
Team that with zero emissions, low running costs and instant acceleration and you've got yourself a highly desirable vehicle; that just happens to look super flash too.
Despite being an all-electric version of the new C4, you may be surprised to hear the ë-C4 actually has the same generous 380-litre boot as its combustion-powered counterpart.
Range and Performance
Range anxiety is truly a concern of the past, as the new Citroën ë-C4, on a single charge, can manage up to a decent 217 miles of range on the WLTP combined cycle. You can thank a 50kWh capacity battery for this range.
An added plus is that the battery has an eight year or 100,000 miles warranty for 70 percent of its original charge capacity.
Three driving modes are available for you to select from, depending on your preference:
- Normal: the best balance between range and dynamic performance
- Eco: optimises energy consumption for maximum range
- Sport: priorities performance providing maximum power and torque
Whether you choose to charge your all-electric version of the C4 at home, work or at one of the many public charging points located around the UK; it's guaranteed to be simple.
The charging socket features a colour-coded LED indicator so you can keep an eye on the progress of the charging, or you can even check the charging percent on the My Citroën mobile app. This app, as well as the touchscreen in the car, can be used to schedule a charge; enabling you to charge at specific times that are convenient for you or to take advantage of lower electricity costs during off-peak hours.
It will take about 7 hours 30 minutes to recharge the battery to full, using a 7.4kW wall box at home. Alternatively, rapid charging is available at a public charging point and could charge from empty to 80 percent in just 30 minutes.
- 18" diamond-cut Crosslight alloy wheels
- Tinted side windows with matt black detail
- LED front headlamps
- 10" touchscreen user interface
- Split folding rear seats
- Rear parking sensors
- Electric parking brake
Key features in addition to YOU!:
- 18" Aeroblade bi-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels with anti-theft locking wheel nuts
- My Citroën Drive Plus
- Electrically heated front seats
- Front and rear interior LED lighting
- Blind Spot Detection
- Forward Collision Warning
- Reversing camera with Top Rear Vision
Key features in addition to MAX:
- 18" Onyx Black Aeroblade alloy wheels
- Perla Nera Black bi-tone roof
- Deluxe heated leather steering wheel
- Highway Driver Assist with Adaptive Cruise Control
- Wireless induction smartphone charging
Test drive the Citroën ë-C4
Silent driving, absence of vibrations, instant torque, remotely programmable services, lower running costs and zero emissions. Need we say more?
The ë-C4 is a great example of an all-electric vehicle which builds on the perks of the already impressive new C4.
If you'd like to experience the car yourself, please contact your nearest Evans Halshaw Citroën dealership.