What is Paint and Fabric Protection?
Paint and Fabric Protection is a bespoke sealant and protection treatment that's applied to the interior and exterior of your car. This helps to keep your car looking its best inside and out.
It's a one-off treatment applied before you collect your new or used car that's guaranteed to last for three years, helping to protect the resale value of your car.
At Evans Halshaw, we offer the complete GardX Vehicle Protection System as our preferred method of paintwork and interior fabric protection.
What does GardX do?
We use the complete GardX Vehicle Protection System for our Paint and Fabric Protection, which has the following benefits:
- Keeps the "straight from the showroom" look
- Protects paintwork from road salt, pollution, UV rays from the sun, tree sap and general dirt and grime picked up during everyday driving
- Leaves a high-gloss showroom finish after every wash
- Prevents interior fabrics from staining
- Makes spillages easy to wipe away
In the normal way. There are no restrictions on how you wash your car after a GardX treatment. Automated car washes, jet washes and hand washing are all okay.
Applying GardX means that you may not need to polish your car to maintain the showroom shine for at least three years. However, you can still apply polish if you want to.
No, GardX is a once-only application and does not need to be reapplied.
Unfortunately not, GardX only covers exterior paintwork and interior fabrics.