Introducing the Renault Master
Despite hard-fought competition, the New Renault Master was named Van of the Year and Best Large Van at the annual WhatVan? awards ceremony. There's a number of reasons for this, but it ultimately boils down to the Master's strong blend of practicality and affordable annual running costs.
Its gigantic carrying capacity and sizeable payload make it a stand-out candidate if your business requires a large van to get the job done.
Available with a host of unique features designed to make working life easier, Renault Master will help your business grow. Read on to find out what distinguishes this award-winning van from the competition.
Payload and Capacity
Payloads are impressive, and depending on the variant you choose the amount of weight you can carry in the back of a Master ranges between 848kg and 2,000kg. The width between the wheel arches is 1,380mm and usable load volume varies between 8m3 and 14.8m3.
New Renault Master has been designed to be the perfect working companion, with an emphasis being placed on creating a mobile office. For example, opt for the pivoting seatback table with dual split underseat storage for maximum convenience when carrying a work laptop around.
Renault Master boasts a number of features that make loading easy work. The optional LED lighting means rummaging around in the dark is a thing of the past, while the eight anchorage points (10 on larger wheelbases) means there's plenty of support. Renault Master also boasts one of the lowest loading sills on the market, so no need to worry about loading cumbersome items.
Technology and Safety
Renault Master is loaded with technology to make work more comfortable. The multimedia touchscreen is easy to use and comes with smartphone integration as well as satellite navigation.
If you find yourself on tricky road surfaces, or towing trailers on a regular basis, then technology such as Grip Xtend, Hill Start Assist and Trailer Swing Assist have all been included as standard to help you out.
As you'd expect from an award-winning van, there is a number of safety features available:
- Permanent rear view camera (Optional)
- Side wind assist (Standard)
- Lane departure warning (Optional)
- Active Emergency Braking System (Optional)
- Blind spot warning (Optional)
- Front parking sensors (Optional)
- Grap-handles in the loading area (Standard)
Economy and Performance
The Master's range of engines have been revamped for the latest generation, with even more pulling-power on tap (up to 180bhp and 400Nm) alongside better fuel efficiency.
The engine and chassis work so strongly together, that the Renault Master can tow up to a 1,274 kg payload as a Crew Van, or up to 2,061 kg as a traditional panel van.
For the first time, Renault Master is available as an all-electric variant, which is perfect for businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint. With up to 75 miles available on a single-charge, Master Z.E. is perfect if you operate in the big city.
- Radio with DAB, Bluetooth and USB
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Driver’s seat - height adjustable, lumbar adjustment and armrest
- Steering wheel - height adjustment
- Electric front windows
- Overhead parcel shelf
- Kaleido - Dark grey upholstery
- Door mirrors - electric adjustment, heated
- 16’’ steel wheels
- Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
- Electric front windows - driver’s side one-touch descending
- Dashboard storage compartment lid
- Driver’s seat - fully adjustable suspension type
- Pivoting seatback table with dual split under seat storage compartment
- 12V power socket in the load area
- 16’’ steel wheels
- Wide View Mirror
- Rear parking sensors
Test Drive the Renault Master
It's easy to see why the New Renault Master has won numerous awards. With a number of improvements having been made alongside the introduction of the latest driver aids and safety technology, Renault Master is perfect for any business.