With a range of 9 different models currently available, Citroen offer plenty of choice to Motability drivers. From the C1 city car to the new C5 Aircross SUV to the new Berlingo family MPV, there's a vehicle for everyone.
Citroen cars offer innovations such as Progressive Hydraulic Cushions and Advanced Comfort seats for a pleasant driving experience every time. They also come generously equipped with a variety of driving aids so that you know you're in safe hands on the road.
The range includes several family cars and SUVs that offer easy access and impressive interior space, providing plenty of room for storing mobility aids or installing adaptations.
Citroen's Motability specialists are trained to look after you throughout the full 3 years of your Motability car. Each Citroen dealer offers:
- At least two accredited, fully trained Motability Sales & After Sales specialists
- The facility to offer a home visit, if required to assist in selecting the appropriate vehicle
- Knowledge of adapted vehicles to suit bespoke mobility needs
- A full wash and vacuum of your Citroën Motability car after all services
- While you wait servicing and MOT test, by appointment for your Citroën Motability car
If you would like help choosing your vehicle or have any questions about the Citroen Motability price list, then contact your nearest Citroen Motability dealer.
Find Your Nearest Dealer