Manufacturer Approved Servicing
As one of the UK's leading automotive retailers, we're able to offer Manufacturer Servicing for all of the brands we represent at our authorised dealers.
A Manufacturer Service follows the schedule created by the manufacturer of your vehicle, ensuring it is maintained in-line with their recommendations. All work is completed using genuine parts and by technicians who are fully qualified to work on your make of vehicle.
In addition, our state-of-the-art workshops contain advanced diagnostic equipment and tools, meaning we can accommodate any servicing requirement.
Whether you want to maintain your vehicle's full main dealer service history, or you've invested in a used car and want it maintaining by technicians who know it inside and out, a Manufacturer Service is a smart choice with a number of benefits.
Benefits of a Manufacturer Service
There's a variety of benefits to having a Manufacturer Service completed on your vehicle, which include:
- All work is carried out by manufacturer trained technicians
- Each service follows the exact service guidelines issued by the manufacturer
- Only genuine manufacturer parts used
- Parts and labour usually come with a warranty (length varies between brands)
- Manufacturer service history maintained with updated digital records or an official service book stamp (whichever is applicable)
- Tailored specifically to your vehicle's age, make, and mileage
- Available to book online