Approved Servicing from Evans Halshaw
An Evans Halshaw Approved Service follows the same schedule as a Manufacturer Service. However, we use quality approved parts instead of genuine manufacturer parts.
This service is our cost-effective mid-range offering and gives you the opportunity to maintain your vehicle to a high standard without straying from the recommended service schedule. As a result, your vehicle will continue to perform at its very best while retaining a full service history.
We typically recommend this service for older vehicles or for motorists who are wanting to save money without compromising on quality parts used.
Benefits of an Approved Service
There are a host of benefits to having an Evans Halshaw Approved Service completed on your vehicle:
- Carried out by qualified technicians
- Follows the same schedule as a Manufacturer service
- Only Evans Halshaw approved parts used
- Each service includes a Vehicle Health Check
- Parts and labour guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Maintains service history with Evans Halshaw service book stamp
- Tailored specifically to your vehicle's age, make, and mileage
- Available to book online