Quality Servicing For Your Kia
Our range of services have been designed specifically to keep your Kia in the best possible condition, while remaining affordable and transparent.
Ranging from your vehicle's routine service through to the replacement of wear and tear items, such as brake pads and discs, we can accommodate anything your Kia needs.
Our knowledgeable technicians are fully manufacturer trained and will only use Genuine Kia Parts, ensuring your car is in the best possible hands when you bring it to your nearest Evans Halshaw Kia retailer.
Explore our available services below, which include our popular Kia Service Plans.
Benefits of an Evans Halshaw Kia Service
Here's why you should bring your vehicle to one of our authorised retailers for servicing and repairs:
- We complete each service based on the recommendations set by Kia themselves
- All work is completed by our fully trained technicians
- Only genuine parts are used
- The technician completing the service will also carry out a thorough Visual Health Check and give you a report on vital elements of your car
- We'll update your Kia's service history, whether it's digitally or by stamping the service book (whichever is applicable)
- We'll check for any outstanding recalls and ensure any software is up-to-date
Kia Service Plans
Kia's range of tailored service plans have been designed to help you budget for the cost of maintenance, by allowing you to spread the cost through fixed monthly payments (or a one-off payment if you prefer).
Each plan is tailored to your particular vehicle's age and mileage, and will also take into account your personal requirements; this way you aren't overpaying. Once you've selected the plan you want and the term, all you need to do is bring your Kia to us when it's due a service and we'll take care of the rest.
The best bit about these plans is that they work out cheaper than paying for individual services, making them a shrewd investment for motorists who want cost-effective maintenance.