Introducing the All-New Ford Mustang
The All-New Ford Mustang is a legendary car. It's a four-seat sports car that's available in 'fastback' coupé and convertible bodystyles, and aims to provide a true muscle car experience with powerful engines and a glorious exhaust note.
Engines come in two different forms - 2.3-litre EcoBoost and 5.0-litre V8 that you'll find on Mustang GT models. Performance is exceptional with both engines, although the bigger unit produces quite a bit more horsepower.
The All-New Mustang is also a comfortable cruiser and daily driver prospect too, with supportive seats and a super high quality interior that features all of the latest technology and infotainment options.
Design and Practicality
The athletic appearance of the All-New Mustang is unquestionably sleek and stylish, with its modern and up-to-date exterior instantly recognisable as a Mustang. From the front, a lower bonnet profile with integrated air vents combines with a revised lower grille for a more aggressive look that improves aerodynamics at the same time.
Step to the rear of the car to find a dramatic rear-end design that features those iconic tri-bar tail lights that are now equipped with LEDs. You'll also notice the remodelled rear bumper and quad-tailpipes that are standard on the 5.0-litre V8 model.
Stand out colours such as Orange Fury, Royal Crimson and Kona Blue combined with 19-inch forged alloy wheels complete the muscle car look. Although it's designed with performance in mind, the All-New Mustang can comfortably seat two adults and two children, and the boot is actually larger than the one you'll find on the Focus family hatchback.
Technology and Safety
Upgraded over the previous model, the All-New Mustang's interior comprises more soft-touch materials and an enhanced premium feel. A hand-stitched centre console, plus an instrument panel and door handles that are finished in aluminium all contribute to a refined, up-scale feel.
The latest generation Mustang is packed with tech. Front and centre is Ford's most advanced infotainment system yet; SYNC 3. This system lets you go hands free, with enhanced voice commands that allow you to activate many of the car's functions and features using your voice only.
When you do need to use the touchscreen, the smartphone-inspired touchscreen multimedia and sat nav system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for the ultimate connected-car experience.
Engines and Performance
There are two engines in the All-New Mustang lineup: a 5.0-litre V8 and a 2.3-litre EcoBoost. The 5.0-litre has been given a once over by Ford's engineers and now produces 444bhp of power and 529Nm of torque, enough to accelerate the car from 0-62mph in as little as 4.3 seconds, making use of the Active Valve Exhaust system for maximum roar.
The 2.3-litre EcoBoost is more fuel efficient, but still offers 286bhp and retains true sports car performance. Both engines are available with either six-speed manual or advanced 10-speed automatic transmissions, depending on your preference.
Driver aids such as Launch Control and Electronic Line Lock help to both optimise performance and enhance driving enjoyment.
Mustang California Special
There is also a Ford Mustang California Special within the range which takes inspiration and flair from the classic 1968 version with the same name. Available exclusively as a drop-top convertible, you'll be able to fully appreciate the iconic burble of the legendary 5.0-litre V8 engine.
Just like the original from the sixties, the California Special features a black honeycomb grille with a red 'GT/CS' badge - with further subtle badging on the side and rear GT badge.
You can choose between nine eye-catching colours including 'Cyber Orange' and 'Grabber Blue', whilst inside you'll benefit from heated and cooled seats finished in leather and eco suede, along with more unique California Special detailing.
- 5.0-litre V8 quad cam 32 valve engine with induction sound tube
- Brembo™ 6-piston front brake callipers with large discs
- Track Apps with Electronic Line Lock (track use only)
- 19" Black multi-spoke alloy wheels
- GT front grille featuring vertical power bars
- Active Exhaust System
- Launch Control (manual only // track use only)
- FordPass Connect Embedded Modem
- Carbonized Gray-painted Aluminium Wheels 19"
- Unique Front Honeycomb Grille with offset logo
- Lower Grille with Carbonized Gray painted surround and new global CS flat bar badge
- California Special Badge on Strut Tower Brace & California Special Script Rear Badging
- Lower Side Accent Stripe
- Performance Package Front Splitter
- Miko® Suede Seat Inserts with GT/CS Logo and Red Contrast Stitching
- Miko® Suede door Inserts with Red Contrast Stitching
- Climate Controlled Front Seats
- “Carbon Hex” Aluminium Instrument Panel
- 19" 5-Spoke Alloys, Magnetic finish
- Mach 1 front grille with low gloss magnetic pony badge, Mach 1 badges, unique Mach 1 stripe pack
- MagneRide® Adaptive Suspension System with unique Mach 1 calibration
- B&O Premium Audio with Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with 8" touchscreen, DAB radio, Emergency Assistance, Apple Carplay & Android Auto, Bluetooth & USB connection, 12 speakers, & FordPass Connect
- Leather sport seats with dove grey insert stripe
Test Drive the All-New Ford Mustang
With remarkable performance, iconic styling and improved refinement, the All-New Mustang really is better than ever. Its unmistakable presence and sheer driving thrills make it a compelling ownership prospect.
To experience the All-New Mustang for yourself or for more information, contact your nearest Evans Halshaw Ford retailer.