A DS Service Plan is an excellent way of budgeting for the cost of routine maintenance on your car, while keeping it in the best possible condition.
By taking out a service plan, you are ensuring your car is in the best possible hands when it's due a service. Our technicians have all been trained by DS, and will only use genuine parts when maintaining your vehicle.
By bringing your vehicle to your nearest Evans Halshaw DS Salon, you are choosing to have your service completed by an authorised retailer who have an extensive knowledge of the DS range. In addition, having your car serviced by an authorised retailer will help maximise its resale value.
What's Included in a DS Service?
Servicing your DS involves more than simply changing the oil, here's what's included:
- Oil and oil filter replacement
- All other fluids are checked and topped up where required
- A thorough Vehicle Health Check
- Safety and Environmental Checks
- Diagnostic reviews and relevant software updates where applicable
- Any additional checks needed due to the age or mileage of your vehicle, as defined in your Warranty and Maintenance Handbook.
Make the Smart Choice
A DS Service Plan is a cost-effective way of keeping your vehicle in peak condition. Because the plans are tailored to your vehicle, you never have to worry about overpaying. Plus, your plan will be inflation-proof throughout the duration of your agreed term.
With affordable monthly payments (or a fixed one-off payment) and work that is carried out by fully-trained professionals using genuine parts, a DS Service Plan really is the best way to maintain your vehicle. If that wasn't enough, you'll even save money since one of these plans works out cheaper than paying for individual services.