Servicing your car on a regular basis can help reduce the impact of wear and tear that can lead to a risk of a breakdown and added expense.
Get your car ready for the Spring with an Evans Halshaw Spring Service. This could prove to be an invaluable maintenance event, by ensuring your car is reliable and safer to drive during the summer months.
Evans Halshaw Spring Service includes an oil and filter change, check and top ups of all under the bonnet fluid levels, and a thorough inspection of suspension, tyres, lights, brakes, coolant and the battery condition. In other words, all the Spring maintenance essentials are covered...and a whole lot more!
Prices start from £69.95*
for vehicles under 950cc, £79.95* for vehicles up to 1599cc, £99.95* for vehicle up to 2000cc.
Spring Service Checks include:
- Change of oil and oil filter
- Check Anti-Freeze levels
- Top-up of coolant, windscreen washer and power-steering fluid levels
- Tyre pressure
- Clutch, brakes, tyres, steering & suspension
- Suspension, exhaust, drive shafts and gaiters
- Glass, mirrors, seat belts and horn
- Wipers and washers
- Automatic transmission, battery and drive belts
- Cables and wheel bearings
- Brake pipes and hoses, brake fluid condition and temperature
- Master cylinder and servo.
Our Seasonal Check covers all the essentials this Spring:
- Heating & Ventilation
- Odour Filters
- Steering and suspension
- Fluid levels
Don't Forget your Air Conditioning!
We'll even check your Air Conditioning FREE OF CHARGE so that you do not get hot under the collar this summer!
Why have your Air Conditioning serviced?
- Windows not demisting?
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when your air conditioning is on?
- Your cars air conditioning system loses up to 15% of its refrigerant every year.
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell.
- A poor air conditioning system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump needs to work harder
We regularly check our prices and are so confident that if you can find the same service locally for less within 5 days, Evans Halshaw will pay you the difference!
Choose a Service that is right for you
Manufacturer Scheduled Service
The specific service that the manufacturers have tailored for your exact make, model, mileage & age of vehicle.
- Uses manufacturer genuine parts
- Recommended and approved by manufacturers
- Uses fully trained technicians
- Keeps your manufacturers vehicle
- A full manufacturers service history will help maximise the re-sale value of your vehicle
If you are looking for an affordable way of spreading
the cost of your manufacturers scheduled servicing,
why not find out about Evans Halshaw
Evans Halshaw Value Service
- Suitable for all makes and models of vehicles over 6 years
- Ideal if you are working to a tight budget- starts from as little as £79.99
- Uses quality sourced parts
- Uses fully trained technicians
- Will help maintain your vehicles safety and reliability
Emission Control Servicing
Available on both manufacturers and Evans Halshaw Essential Services, you can upgrade to an emission control service for just an additional £29.99 and save 10% on your service bill. An emission control service cleans and lubricates your vehicle fuel system and injectors which in turn helps:
- Prevent corrosion
- Restore engine performance
- Improve fuel consumption
- Reduce exhaust smoke and other pollutants
Download your voucher to save 10% on an emission control service
Evans Halshaw Go Green eco Service
(Only available via web booking)
Due to the volume of todays traffic, the type of journeys you make and the varying quality of fuels that are available from fuel stations, the economy and performance of your vehicle could be effected.
By carrying out an Evans Halshaw Go Green ecoService, will help improve your fuel consumption and improve your vehicles harmful emissions thus resulting in a cost saving to you the motorist.
Evans Halshaw recommend to every motorist that their Go Green service is carried out at least once a year whether it be stand alone or in conjunction with an MOT or service.
Go Green ecoService consists of
- Multi-point mechanical vehicle health check.
- Check your brakes and wheel bearings to make sure they are operating efficiently and not rubbing, this will help minimise fuel consumption.
- Air Conditioning efficiency check to ensure your air conditioning system is not making you consume excessive fuel
- Tyres, Steering and Suspension check, ensuring you get the best from these components
- Check emissions for improper gases or an imbalanced mix.
- Add a fuel treatment to your tank that systematically cleans the engine and ensures it burns cleanly and efficiently.
- Fuel saving tips consultation with our Service Leader