Book a Free Health Check
If your car or van is fitted with air conditioning or climate control, you’ll know the comfort it can bring in maintaining a cool temperature when driving during the warmer months of the year.
However, you may not be aware that just like other components of your vehicle, your air conditioning system also requires regular servicing to make sure it is clean and operating at optimum efficiency.
We recommend having your vehicle's air conditioning checked and re-gassed every two years. In addition to standard re-gassing, we also offer repairs on faulty air conditioning systems.
Benefits on an Air Conditioning Service
Having your vehicle's air conditioning serviced has a number of benefits, which include:
- The prevention or build-up of unpleasant odours
- It will reduce the gradual build-up of harmful bacteria and contaminants in your vehicle
- It avoids the onset of sore throats/allergic reactions
- Having an efficient air conditioning system keeps fuel costs down because your vehicle doesn't have to work as hard to cool the cabin down
- Our technicians will be able to identify any issues with your vehicle's air-conditioning system immediately and rectify them
- The in-car climate has a direct bearing on driver fatigue, so a well-maintained system is theoretically safer
Available Air Conditioning Services
Free Air Conditioning Check
We offer all of our customers a free air conditioning check with every workshop visit.
During your free air conditioning check our technicians will check that your vehicles refrigerant levels are in line with the manufacturer guidelines and working as efficiently as possible. From here they can advise if any further work may be necessary.
Air Conditioning Anti-Bacterial Clean - £20
Especially during the winter months, many drivers tend not to use their air conditioning, therefore when spring arrives your air conditioning may not smell as fresh as it should due to the build-up of bacteria and contaminants.
Our expert technicians can provide a full anti-bacterial clean to purify and eliminate any bacteria build up on your air conditioning filters.
Air Conditioning Re-Gas - From £49*
If you find that your air conditioning system is no longer as cool as it once was, it may mean that your system requires a re-gas to return the system to optimum functionality.
This involves our expert technicians safely removing all of your existing gas, carrying out a pressure test to check the system for any leaks before refilling with fresh gas to optimise your vehicle's cooling and heating performance.
*Depending on the gas type used by your vehicle