Kia’s renowned 7-year warranty echoes the manufacturers high standard of quality in their product. The level of assurance extends beyond the day you buy your new car, because Kia promises 7 years of commitment to all customers.
The 7-year or 100,000-mile warranty is covered on all Kia models, with no hidden agendas. You can even pass on your warranty if you decide to resell it, which is all the more reason to invest in a new Kia. The benefits don’t just stop at buying a brand-new Kia because buying a used Kia may still have a substantial manufacturer warranty. Even a Kia at 3 years old will still have more warranty than many competing new cars.
The Kia 7-year warranty competes significantly compared to the standard 3-year warranty with most automotive manufacturers. As the only manufacturer across Europe to offer a 7-year warranty, the brand remains unique whilst upkeeping a solid reputation.
The warranty prides itself in its “bumper to bumper” cover, meaning that the same level of protection will be distributed from day one, right to the end of the contract. Even if you are travelling within Europe, all costs are covered for both parts and labour, valid within your warranty.
Key Benefits of the Kia car warranty
- Kia cars are manufactured to the highest standard, enabling such an extensive 7-year warranty with confidence
- The warranty is transferable is you resell or purchase a used Kia
- The only car manufacturer to offer a 7-year warranty in Europe
- “bumper to bumper” warranty cover, allowing the same level of cover throughout the 7 years
- Maintenance costs are likely to be a lot lower due to the 7-year warranty offer
- Parts and labour costs are covered when you are travelling in Europe and your warranty is also valid in this circumstance
Browse The New Kia Range