Introducing Ford Options for commercial vehicles
Ford Options is a great way to finance your next Ford commercial vehicle. It's a Personal Contract Purchase agreement, which is a type of Hire Purchase, with the benefits of lower monthly payments and a fixed term of your choosing.
At the end of the agreement, you have the option to part exchange it for another Ford, hand the vehicle back with no more to pay (depending on mileage and condition) or keep the vehicle permanently by paying the optional final payment and purchase fee.
Monthly payments depend on the length of the agreement (24, 36 or 48 months), your anticipated annual mileage and the amount of deposit you wish to pay (up to a maximum of 35%) and of course the vehicle you choose.
VAT registered commercial vehicles must pay the VAT amount in full with the deposit.
How it Works
Benefits of Ford Options for commercial vehicles
There are a number of advantages to financing your new Ford commercial vehicle through Ford Options:
- Lower monthly payments
- Flexible terms of either 24, 36 or 48 months
- Keeps your options open at the end of the contract
- Gives you the opportunity to purchase the vehicle outright
- No responsibility for vehicle disposal if you decide to return it
- Writing down allowances may be available (seek personal taxation advice)
- It's possible to offset interest cost (seek personal taxation advice)
Ford Options: Available for commercial vehicles at Evans Halshaw Ford
Once you've chosen the right Ford commercial vehicle for you, our specialist sales teams at Evans Halshaw Ford Transit Centres are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best deal for you.