Why buy a used Citroen C1 from Evans Halshaw?We have over 120 dealers throughout the UK including 8 car supermarkets where you can gain access to our entire range of nearly new and pre-owned cars, featuring a selection of quality used Citroen C1 cars. Start your search today for your perfect Citroen C1 used car!
Citroen C1 Review
First introduced in 2005, the Citroen C1 had one goal in mind, to provide affordable motoring in an inexpensive, stylish package. It came as a joint venture between Citroen, Peugeot and Toyota who have near identical models with the 107 and Aygo.
The C1 is fun to drive thanks to its minuscule size, short wheelbase and light weight. This also makes the car incredibly economical and cheap to run with a fuel economy of over 60mpg!
- Inexpensive running costs and purchases price
- Easy to drive - easy to park
- Fun to drive
- Stylish, funky looks
- Ideal first car
- Ideal city car
Citroen C1 FAQ's
- I'm looking for a city car, why should I consider a used Citroen C1?
- Is a used C1 fuel efficent?
- How much is insurance?
- I see there are three trims to choose from, which do you recommend?
- Are they really small inside?
- How much can I expect to pay for a used C1?
We Won't Be Beaten On Price
At Evans Halshaw, we review our prices continuously to make sure that we're offering the best deals on all of our used cars. As a result, we’re confident that you won’t find a like-for-like used car at another dealer for less. If you can find a similar car for less at a competitor dealer within 5 days, we will refund the price difference.Find Out More