Dealer Locator
Please enter a valid postcode
Home » Customer care

At Evans Halshaw, we aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience for every customer at each and every dealership, every single time.

To ensure we remain focused on meeting our customers' needs, we survey every customer and use this feedback to guide the on-going training and development of our dealership teams.

Customers are invited to rate their recent experience from 1 to 5, 1 being poor, 5 being outstanding and are also invited to submit written feedback about their experience. Our dealership ratings reflect real experiences from real customers.

The Evans Halshaw team have a positive rating of 4 out of 5.

We show all positive and negative comments, and shortly this feedback will be available for you to view on each of our dealership pages along with their individual star rating for Sales and Service.

We'd love to hear from you, so please share your stories with us via the Customer Feedback Form.

Positive feedback form

Don't just take our word for it...

Customers are talking about Evans Halshaw right now...
See for yourself what they are they saying about our brand

View Trust Pilot Reviews

Our approach to ensuring our customers' satisfaction

If you feel that we haven't met your expectations, we'd like to know so we can put things right for you.  We pride ourselves in our quality of service and will do all we can to resolve your concerns as soon as we can.

We have a network of dealerships with fully trained and experienced Team Members in place to support our customers who will always strive to resolve your concerns completely. In the first instance, please contact the Team Member you have been dealing with, who will respond to your enquiry immediately.