We are based at four locations across the North of England: Birtley, Leeds, Sheffield and Stockton. With over 400 team members, our DAF Centres are fully equipped to get you moving and to keep on the road. We supply and service both new and used trucks, as well as providing truck body and paint shop operations. Evans Halshaw DAF is your one-stop truck shop.
LF1. Engine – Up to 320hp/1,200Nm of torque
2. Service intervals – Up to 60,000Km
3. Low GVW – Increased payload
4. Gearbox – Manual, Automated, Automatic
5. Standard features – AEBS (Advanced Emergency Braking System) FCW (Forward Collision Warning), ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control),
6. Fuel efficiency – Up to 6% lower fuel consumption
7. Convenient design – Vision door to improve the safety of cyclists and pedestrians
8. Cab type – Day, Sleeper cabs
9. Specifically designed for light freight, multi-drop and inner city
CF1. Engine – up to 530hp/2600Nm of torque
2. Service intervals – up to 200,000km
3. Low GVW – increased payload
4. Gearbox – 12 or 16-speed TraXon automated gearbox
5. Standard features – VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), protective cab suspension and construction and a silent version
6. Fuel efficiency – up to 7% lower fuel consumption
7. Convenient design – high comfort climate control
8. Cab type – Day, Sleeper, Space, cabs
9. Specifically developed CF construction range
XF1. Engine – Up to 530hp/2600Nm of torque
2. Service intervals – Up to 200,000km
3. Low GVW – Up to 100kg higher payload
4. Gearbox – 12 or 16-speed TraXon automated gearbox
5. Standard features – Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, LWDS (Lane Departure Warning) and PCC (Predictive Cruise Control)
6. Fuel efficiency – Up to 7% lower fuel consumption
7. Convenient design – Driver configurable switches, adapt your vehicle to your requirements
8. Cab type – Space, Super Space cabs
9. Specifically designed for long-haul
DAF Trucks for Business
For your freight needs, all three models are suitable, depending on the industry in which you operate and your required payload.
The DAF LF is perfectly suited to multi-drop inter-city freight requirements thanks to being lighter in weight, allowing for greater payloads. The PACCAR PX engines are designed to have low operational costs, by simplifying maintenance and maximising performance.
The DAF CF is available in a variety of chassis configurations and is the perfect all-rounder. Capable of achieving up to 7% extra fuel-efficiency thanks to the new PACCAR MX-11 and MX-13 engines, meaning it can rev much lower, achieving 900 rpm for maximum efficiency.
The DAF XF tractor unit is the most powerful of all the DAF models and is available in 4x2,6x2,8x4 configurations. Capable of producing 2,600Nm in torque, the DAF XF produces colossal pulling power and is able to manage heavy loads whilst remaining comfortable for long distances. Depending on your requirements, there's the option of a Space Cab or Super Space Cab giving ultimate space to the driver, with options such as Xtra Comfort mattress to ensure that a rested driver is a safer driver.
ConstructionMost of our models have the adaptability to be used for heavy freight and construction, due to having a variety of chassis configurations,they are flexible to your particular needs. Should you need to install a tipper or to have your own design bodyworks produced our ultra-flat chassis design is ideal to enable you to build your own body. We will work with you and our partners at Boweld or Thompson as applicable to fabricate a body which fits your requirements and budget.
Waste and RecyclingThe DAF LF have many applications within the waste disposal function. Primary uses are as a skip loader or waste disposal lorry. We will work you and our partners at Fruehauf to build robust fleet vehicles which have the strength and resilience for the heavy repetitive work that these functions require.
Plant HireWhether moving a forklift or a 360-degree excavator you need two things: a strong chassis base and efficient pulling power to get your heavy plant from A to B for the least cost.
For long-distance heavy plant movement, the DAF XF has the sheer strength and character to get your oversized orders on site, on time, every time. With Space Cab and Super Space Cab the 2.2-metre-long pocket-sprung bunks will give your driver a comfortable and restful night's sleep.
The DAF CF has mid-range capability, able to deal with average-sized loads and highly manoeuvrable to easily drop-off your plant machinery.
The DAF LF is perfect for the smaller plant hire. From cherry pickers to forklifts, the LF is a reliable work horse and will get your orders out to clients in budget and on time.
FinanceWe are committed to ensuring that all customers have access to a wide range of financial services to facilitate their vehicle acquisitions.
To help you choose the right package for your business we have outlined some of the key benefits of the various solutions available. Once you have chosen the right vehicle to meet your business requirements, you can arrange the type and length of agreement from one of the many options in our finance section.
Find Out More
Why choose us?
We are committed to supporting truck operators to the highest standards to give maximum vehicle up-time. To assist this, we offer parts and vehicle roadside assistance 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our ATF testing bays are capable of ADR testing if required, We can also offer trailer maintenance, testing and repairs in line with LOLER regulations. Our parts and after sales team with manufacturer trained technicians are on hand to help with your servicing needs. Whatever the marque or model, we are able to provide competitive prices and one-hour parts delivery on a majority of products thanks to TRP all makes. We sell new and used DAF trucks. With a wide range of used trucks in stock, we will help find a truck that suits you and your business needs.Find Out More