The International Geneva Motor Show has officially opened its doors to the public.
Based in Switzerland, The International Geneva Motor Show attracts car enthusiasts and buyers from all over Europe. Visitors can see the latest models from manufacturers such as but not limited to: Ford, Honda, Renault, Alpine, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Nissan.
The important bits:
- Where? The Palexpo, Switzerland
- When? 9th to 19th March 2017
- What? 7 Halls full of new cars
- Why? One of the largest and most prestigious
- Price? Costs 16 CHF (Approx. £11)
Take a look at our gallery, to see our favourite cars.
For further details visit the official Geneva Motor Show website.