BOOK YOUR PLACE AND EXPERIENCE THE NEW RANGER
You already know the Ford Ranger is tough, but did you know it was Smart too? The new model is packed with a host of driver friendly technology that complements its rugged exterior.
PLUS YOU CAN NOW BUY IT AT AN EVEN SMARTER PRICE.
Come along to our SMART and TOUGH event to get an additional £500* customer saving on the New Ranger , if you order one before the 17th April
You will also have the opportunity to take the Ranger on Test Drive and view our latest 17 Plate offers on our Transit Courier, Transit Connect, Transit Custom and Transit Van models.
Don’t be slack, be SMART and book your place at Evans Halshaw Ford or call 0333 202 8683 to find out more.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Ford Dealerships Locations
We have 11 Transit Centre sites across the UK. Find your local dealership from the list below.
| Ford Blackburn | Ford Bedford | Ford Burnley | Ford Bretton | Ford Coatbridge | Ford Glasgow Commercials | Ford Hull | Ford Manchester | Ford Lincoln | Ford Preston | Ford Wolverhampton
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE NEW RANGER BELOW
The Ranger is the latest addition to the Evans Halshaw range of Ford Vehicles. Strong and tough, The Ranger is available in a variety of models - XL, XLT, Limited, Wildtrak.
With three different cab styles to choose from - Regular, Double and Super. The Ranger is the perfect choice for pick-up lovers who want to customise their ride to suit their lifestyle.
Packed full of the latest technology-
- Ford SYNC 2 - The second generation of Ford's advanced in car connectivity system. On an 8" colour screen, SYNC 2 enables the use of voice commands to aid navigation, connects to local Wi-Fi hotspots and uses Bluetooth technology, meaning voice calls can be made at the touch of a button.
- Lane Keeping Aid - If the vehicle begins to drift out of lane, the steering wheel will vibrate (choose from three sensitivity settings) and a visual image will appear on the driver display. If the vehicle continues to drift, Lane Keeping Aid will guide back into the correct lane.
- AWD Technology - All Wheel Drive monitors conditions to determine the amount of grip, cornering balance and responsiveness needed when the road is wet, dry of icy.
- Cruise Control with Forward Alert - The adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support integrated system allows the driver to set the vehicle's speed and maintain it without using the accelerator pedal, and uses radar sensors to detect moving vehicles ahead and warns the driver of collision risks.
- Selectable 4x4 for any terrain - Choose 4x2 for regular driving, 4x4 High Range for poor road surfaces and dirt tracks and 4x4 Low Range for challenging terrain.
Other great features within Ford Ranger-
- Front and Rear parking senses - When the sensors detect obstacle/s an audio warning is emitted.
- Dual Automatic Temperature Control - Warm up or cool down by setting individual temperatures for driver and passenger sides of the cab.
- Automatic Headlights - sensors detect changes in light condition and adjusts your beams.
- Quickclear - at the touch of a button the windscreen is defrosted/de-iced.
The interior of the Ford Ranger is both stylish yet durable, the materials used are premium quality, yet hard-wearing and easy to clean. The range of trims available makes customising your Ranger simple. Feel comfortable in your Pick-Up whatever the weather.
The exterior of the Ranger provides a strong, bold, yet stylish appearance. This stand-out vehicle is sure to turn heads whilst on the road. Choose from a variety of vibrant and eye-catching shades to make your vehicle noticeable for all the right reasons.
- Impressive fuel economy and low emissions are delivered from 43.5 mpg (6.5l/100 km) and 171 g/km CO2 emissions (160PS 4x4 with 6-speed manual and 3.15 FDR).
- The 2.2L TDCi Duratorq generates an impressive 160 PS and 385 Nm of torque. Available in 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions (Selected models only).
- The 2.2L TDCi Duratorq diesel engine has now been enhanced, offering additional power and economy.
For more information call us on 0333 323 9160
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Terms and conditions
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to change without notice. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. *To qualify for the additional £500 (Exc. VAT) customer saving off the OTR price or the R.R.P off any New Ford Ranger (RRP excludes VAT and OTR costs. I.E Road Fund Licence) you must arrange with your Evans Halshaw Ford Dealership to test drive any New Ranger Model. Test Drives must take place between 7th April and 17th April 2017. New Ranger must be contracted between 7th April and 17th April 2017 and registered between 7th and 31st December 2017. Offer available to Retail, Privilege. Ambassador and eligible fleet customers only. The £500 (Exc. VAT) customer saving is in addition to all other existing promotions. Stripestar Ltd is a credit broker/intermediary that can introduce you to a limited number of lenders to provide funding for your vehicle. They may incentivise us for introducing you to them.