If you're looking for lease cars for the first time then this handy guide will help you through the process of car leasing.
- Your car lease contract would start with an initial rental which is typically the same as one to six monthly of rentals.
- You can customise your initial rental and pay just one month if you wanted to.
- We deliver lease cars for free if you live on the UK mainland.
- You will then pay monthly for your car lease until your contract ends.
- Then all you need to do is give the car back at the end of the car leasing contract.
- You can then choose to continue along the road of car leasing by picking from one of our new car lease deals.
Take advantage of leasing a brand new car for a reasonable price and enjoy a car leasing contract where you don’t need to worry about the depreciation of the value of the vehicle because you are leasing a car rather than owning it.
Browse our car lease deals online or contact Evans Halshaw Leasing today on 0333 323 7070
There's a massive amount of choice when it comes to our lease cars. With 29 different car manufacturers there's plenty of car leasing deals to choose from. As part of a national leading automotive retailer, we provide quality UK car lease deals. All you need to do is choose the car you want from our wide range of lease cars.
Our team of dedicated professionals will assist you through the car leasing process and give you the best level of service while you're trying to find out what the best cars for lease are in the UK. Our strong relationships with manufacturers, and a long experience of vehicle contracts enable us to provide extremely competitive car leasing deals for you or your business. With flexible 2 to 4 year terms and free delivery within UK mainland Evans Halshaw Leasing is the place to go for all your car leasing needs. Contact Evans Halshaw Leasing today on 0333 323 7070
Opening Times: Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm, Bank Holidays: 10am - 4pm
Contact Evans Halshaw Leasing today on 0333 323 7070
*The Vehicle must be in good working order and condition consistent with a vehicle of the Vehicle's age and mileage which has been driven carefully and has been maintained and cared for in accordance with the requirements set out in this Agreement. (excepting fair wear and tear in accordance with BVLRA guidelines).