Vehicle servicing can be a costly and time consuming experience for car owners. But not for those who added a maintenance contract onto their vehicle lease.
Whether it's a car or van, Evans Halshaw Leasing customers have the option to add a maintenance contract.
Enjoy full peace of mind at a price to suit every budget. Here we explain exactly what our leasing maintenance contract includes.
For just a little extra per month, your leasing maintenance agreement will give you these core benefits*:
- All tyre replacements caused by fair, wear and tear
- The cost of scheduled servicing and associated costs
- Consumable items such as brake discs, batteries and exhausts (subject to reasonable wear and tear)
- Where applicable, the cost of the MOT
- Breakdown cover
- Any repair to the vehicle as long as it isn't as a result of damage, abuse or mis-use
The Benefits of a Maintenance Contract
Aside from complete peace of mind knowing that your maintenance costs are taken care of, there's plenty of other perks to having a maintenance plan. Such as:
- Book services and maintenance at a time to suit you
- A courtesy car available on request under certain circumstances
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Costs are fully protected from inflation
- A dedicated qualified technical team on hand to deal with your vehicle
- A free wash and vacuum throughout as part of a service or repair
- 100% recoverable VAT for business contract hire customers
The maintenance package we offer includes vehicle servicing and any associated costs which would come with that, as long as it's not caused by driver misuse or abuse. It covers any consumable parts which require replacement due to reasonable wear and tear, such as, brake pads, discs, tyres, etc. Full breakdown cover is also included for the duration of the term.
Contractual terms and conditions apply, but generally if you take good care of your vehicle you can expect a hassle-free experience from vehicle order right through to the end of the contract. This information will be fully explained in the relevant contract documents.
To discuss the maintenance contracts available to you, give Evans Halshaw Leasing a call on 0333 323 7070.
*Maintenance Contract excludes the following: Any repairs that are down to driver error, or any driver damages due to driver-included faults, any damage or repairs required due to an accident, repairs on broken or missing items, replacement of vandalised or stolen parts, any repairs on windscreens or glass, any mis-fueling damage and any fluid top-ups between service intervals.