POP IN TO ONE OF OUR DEALERSHIPS OR BOOK ONLINE TO FIND OUT MORE
If you qualify for a disability allowance why not join one of our trusted specialists for a chat between 23rd – 26th June? With the widest range, nothing to pay up front on many models and no running costs except your fuel, it’s no wonder we are the number one brand for Motability.*
During the open days our Motability Specialists will be on hand to offer advice on getting a new car, aftersales personnel and explain about the adaptation specialists that we use and how a car can be modified to suit individual mobility requirements.
The Mobility open days promises to be a great occasion to learn more about leasing a car through the Motability Scheme and highlight some fantastic deals to make getting on the road even easier. We will also have the full range on display and have a selection of automatic vehicles available to test drive.
To find out more call us on 0333 202 8683 or book your place here or on the link below.
We look forward to seeing you.
The Evans Halshaw Ford Team
Book Your Place
VIEW MOTABILITY OFFERS – MOTABILITY FAQ’s – BOOK A TEST DRIVE
• Here are some key facts about the Motability Scheme The Motability Scheme is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people.It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free motoring to over 640,000 disabled customers and their families. Scooters and powered wheelchairs can also be leased through the Motability Scheme.
• The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners Mobility Supplement. Customers transfer their mobility allowance to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme.
• When leasing a Motability car, insurance for two named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional costs.
• When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown recovery, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
• A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 100g of CO2 per km or less are available, such as Fiesta, Focus, B-Max and C-Max that are available with our award winning Ecoboost engine.